Training course: Inclusive Sport for All
Training Course. 3-10 June 2013- Olbia, Italy.
“Inclusive Sport for all” will deal with the importance of the sport as an educational tool for promoting social inclusion. Target group: social worker, youth worker, youth leader who have experience and like to use Sport as an educational method.
“Inclusive Sport for all” is a Training Course (TC) that will deal with the importance of the sport as an educational tool for promoting social inclusion.
- This TC will be held in Olbia (Italy).
- Time: 6 full working days activities, June 03-10, 2013.
- The 12 countries involved in the project are the following: Turkey, Spain, Poland, Norway, Uk, Slovenia, Romania Estonia, France, Croatia, Bulgaria plus Italy, in total 27 participants.
- Target group: social worker, youth worker, youth leader who have experience in sport activity or who like to use Sport as an educational method.
Learning objectives of the TC are:
- To raise knowledge and gain new experiences on Sport and outdoor activities as tools of recognition of non formal learning;
- To clarify the challenges of sport as a tool for education regarding to content and methodology, non formal and informal learning process, intercultural learning and impact on local community;
- To create a network of professionals (youth leader, social worker and Trainer) who work with people fewer opportunities using those new methodologies and ready to develop new YIA projects raising awareness on personal, social and professional development during the work activity.
The working method proposed by the trainers will start from a wider point of view, macro areas such as values, education and intercultural dialogue through Sport, to the specific activities such as tools and methods to be held during the daily working life in every NGOs or youth centers when you can make the difference for building a civic society (bottom-up process).
Sport has an educational dimension and plays a social, cultural and recreational role.
The main topic of this project is to use “sports as a way of improving active citizenship activities, cultural exchange and social inclusion of young people”.
Sport activity has enormous potential of social inclusion thanks to its capacity to bring all the people together, regardless of age, gender or social origin.
Organisers and Trainers want to underline the importance of sport in informal, non formal and formal educational context.
The trainers will lead sessions based on spreading new methods about Sport as a tool for inclusion of people with fewer opportunities: young disabled people, immigrants, persons discriminated by gender and people from rural area.
The TC will follow the non formal education approach: a combination of different creative and interactive methods will be used by the trainers team and designed upon the profile of participants.
Your kind of training?
This Training Course is for 27 participants from Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Italy, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Working language(s): English
Organiser: Mine Vaganti European Youth Group (NGO/Others)
Contact for questions:
Roberto Solinas Phone: 00390796010000