EFDS has a strong reputation in supporting many sports and their programmes to be inclusive. We are working with a number of other National Governing Bodies of sport to increase inclusive opportunities for disabled people.
Areas of support include:
- Supporting the delivery of Whole Sport Plans to include disabled people
- Researching and providing insight to highlight the trends and behaviour of disabled people in sport and physical activity
- Developing and testing new ideas for disabled people in sport
- Developing training and other programmes so disabled people receive a fully inclusive experience
- Marketing advice to promote participation opportunities for disabled people